background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tim's mom

Tim's mom came to visit us this last weekend and it was fun, busy weekend :)

Friday after Tim and I were done with class we went home and I worked on homework. I also made a trip to the doctor, the whole week I wasn't feeling good, extra tired. Lots of people said it was just pregnancy related but I knew that wasn't the case. Sure enough it wasn't, I had the beginnings of a sinus infection, and no pressurization in my ears. Meaning my ear drums were sucked in towards the ear canal. So the doc, prescirbed me some antibiotics that I had to go pick up. Tim went to work, and after he was home we went out to dinner with his mom and sister Brittany. It was good but we got so much food that we couldn't finish it all. Afterwards they dropped us back off at home, and we then went to Greg and Becca's to hang out for a while.

Saturday I woke early and went to take a test for science. Then came back home and headed to my baby shower which was so much fun. Lots of people came and we got great presents! :) I'll post pictures once I have a chance to get some from everyone that took them. After that my cousin Cherise came back over with us and hung out for a while which was lots of fun! We mostly talked and started clearing out baby boy's room so that once we get the baby furniture we can put it in there easier. After she left, Tim worked on the room some more and then we ate some lunch and watched Gilmore Girls. Once Tim's mom and Brittany got there we headed to Idaho Falls. We did lots of shopping and got some more food from Winco, that will last us for a while longer which is always great! Once we got back home we just relaxed and spent the evening together. :)

Sunday we woke up, got ready and went to stake conference. After stake conference we hung out at home which was very nice to do! Tim even organized the baby room some more. :) It still has lots of work, but we're getting there! Lindsey and Jonathan Dennett invited us over, and we had lots of fun together. We talked, had dinner, decorated sugar cookies, played scrabble, and then Jonathan and Tim played Wii while Lindsey and I talked. It was so much fun! I love hanging out with them.

By the way I'm feeling great after being on the antibiotics, total turn around from how I was feeling before :)

No comments: