background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Native American Dolls

These dolls are part of my porcelain doll collection. I never plan to get rid of these but never know what might happen to them in the future. The lighter skin one I received as a present from my brother Dean and his wife Amanda. They knew I liked Native American things and so decided to get me this doll.
The other I bought for my self on a trip I made when I did Venture Scouting. That trip was such a blast I traveled to Lewiston, Idaho and got to raft down the river up there. It's not that exciting of a river. But the company was great and it made the trip fun. There's times I wish I had been more involved and would've stayed involved with this crew if I hadn't gotten my job I had in High School.

No comments: